Thursday 12 May 2011

Eurovision 2011: The Second Semi Final! #esc

It's another semi final tonight! I love that we get semi finals now, it really gives us a chance to come to know the songs better. In my opinion, this will be a far more entertaining semi final than Tuesday's, with far better quality songs. Here are my top 5.

Denmark

Denmark's entry sounds fresh, is sung well and looks good. A Friend In London - New Tomorrow



Estonia

Rockefeller Street, sung by Getter Jaani, is pure Eurovision. It's poptastic, awesome hook and chorus. Whilst it's not my absolute favour song in the contest, I think it may well win. And it'd be a well-deserved win at that.



Sweden

Well you know Eric Saade is "Popular" around these parts. Very popular. I will state I don't think this song is even half as good as last year's Melodifestivalen entry "Manboy", but I still think it's awesome.



Romania

Hotel FM's "Change" is rather catchy, in my opinion. Love it.



Slovakia

A bit slow, but I like it. Twins are the antidote to those other doppelgangers on tonight... Jedward. Embrace them and "I'm Still Alive" instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment